The West Yellowstone area offers many options for horseback riding in the local foothills. Some of the local outfitters offer family rides from 1 hour to all day, evening rides, cookouts or guided hunting and fishing trips via horseback. You can even take a winter sleigh ride.
These are a few of the local ranches you may want to visit during your stay with us.
- Eagle Ridge Ranch | 800-709-1358 | www.yellowstoneworld.com | Located 30 minutes south of the West entrance of Yellowstone
- Diamond P Ranch | 406-646-0606 | www.thediamondpranch.com | On Highway 20 7 miles west west of town.
- Parade Rest Guest Ranch | 800-753-5934 | https://paraderestranch.com/
- Jakes's Horses | 406-995-4630 | http://jakeshorses.com/ | On Highway 191 2.5 miles south of Big Sky
- 320 Guest Ranch | 406-995-4283 | www.320ranch.com | At mile marker 36 on Highway 191 north.